The New York State Brewers Association is proud to announce the 5th annual New York Craft Brewers Festival on Saturday, December 2nd, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique event brings together over 55 New York State Breweries from every region of the state featuring 130 hard to find and award winning beers.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps ALWAYS pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals – come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
This is a great opportunity to meet the brewers that make the beer and the owners of the local food scene in Syracuse that are such an important part of the community.
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
Only 1000 tickets available – This festival will sell out!
- 4:00-8:00PM (VIP admission at 4pm, General Admission at 5pm)
- Landmark Theatre located at 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $45 | Event Day (if available): $55
- Advance VIP Ticket: $65 | VIP Admission Event Day (if available): $75
- Designated Drivers: $20
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and food trucks
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
VIP Tickets (only 350 available) include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers include – List tbd
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Syracuse restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: Empire Brewing, Pastabilities, Nicks Tomato Pies, Dinosaur BBQ, Meadowood Farms, Greyrock Farm CSA, Empire Buffalo, Smoke Incorporated BBQ, Sweet on Chocolate, Kitty Hoynes, Modern Malt, Peppino’s Restaurant and Catering, Ithaca Beer, Prison City Pub & Brewery, Oompa Loompyas, The Flying Camel Flatbed Grill, Cheese Filled Company, and Limp Lizard BBQ.